Our 200 club started in 2016 and has now raised over £4000 for the Charity. To join please either click on the link below or download the forms below to pay by Cheque or Standing Order. Any queries please contact the Charity Office on 0161 945 2166 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions :
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, and 2nd prize allocated
- The prizes will total 40% of the Monthly income, except in December when it will be 60%
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 10% except in December, when it will be as follows; 1st prize of 40%, 2nd prize of 20% of the monthly income.
- The 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all associated with the Wythenshawe Transplant Centre. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made on the 10th of the month
- Winnings will be paid by Cheque or BACS as soon as possible after the draw
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be publicised here and on social media
- The 200 Club will be run by the New Start In case of any dispute the decision of the Charity is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the Charity funds after six months.