Welcome to our 200 CLUB, which started in April 2016 so far it has raised over £2000 for New Start.
To join online please click HERE
Otherwise download the Application form and Standing order form HERE
200 Club Rules
The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Charity bank account and used to meet funding requests from the Transplant Unit
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, and 2nd prize allocated
- The prizes will total 40% of the Monthly income, except in December when it will be 60%
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 10% except in December, when it will be as follows; 1st prize of 40%, 2nd prize of 20% of the monthly income.
- The 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all Associated with the Wythenshawe Transplant Centre. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to two per household.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made on the 10th of the month
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the Charity Website and Facebook Page
- The 200 Club will be run by the New Start In case of any dispute the decision of the Charity is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the Charity funds after six months.